Transform your smart phone into a Satellite Phone with Iridium GO!®
Iridium GO!® provides global voice calling, text messaging solutions and email functionality to meet your unique needs.
No worries. No roaming charges. Just connected and in touch wherever you are, whenever you need, with the devices you rely on everyday.
Small but powerful
With one of the smallest form-factors in the industry, you can comfortably take Iridium GO!® anywhere you travel. Featuring a compact, portable design, the device is easy to carry, stow away in your backpack or mount for mobile applications. Iridium GO!® is ruggedly engineered to support you with:
- Military-grade (MIL-STD 810F) durability
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP65
- Dust proof, shock resistant and jet-water resistant
- Stable, lay-flat design
Transform Your Smartphone - Anytime. Anywhere
Compatible with Apple® and Android™, Iridium GO!® extends the use of your trusted smartphone and devices no matter where you are with:
Apps optimized for voice calling, SMS, email, weather monitoring, and more A 100 foot radius Wi-Fi connection for up to five mobile devices
Iridium GO! App
Connect Your Way
Download the new Iridium GO! App and get access to features that will keep you connected everywhere. Now with user-friendly onboarding screens and bright colors for reduced glare in both light and dark, the Iridium GO! app allows you to pair your personal smartphone or tablet for:
SMS Text Messaging
Emergency / SOS Alerting
GPS & Tracking
Iridium Go Facts
- A unique Iridium satellite phone number is used for your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- An existing cellphone number will NOT work when out of cellular range, unless you use this service.
- You can add to your Iridium satellite phone number a local number with this service.
- Talk time is 7 hours, and 16 hours of standby time using one fully charged battery.
- SMS Instant messages take on average about 20 seconds to be sent or received by the GO or recipient
- Instant messaging uses the Iridium GO satellite phone number for sending/receiving all texts.
- An instant message may be sent to any phone number or email address.
- An inbound text will appear on all connected devices to the GO.
- Email on the GO is through the Iridium mail server using a new @myiridium.net email address.
- Each device connected to the GO may have its own email address. Register at iridium.com/mailandweb
- Gmail and other webmail sites can be accessed and used via Opera or Xweb browsers
- Access to the @myiridium.net is only via the GO device. There is no web access webmail portal
- Files may be sent as an attachment, or by using the "PHOTOS" button in the Mail and Web App
Other Iridium Go Facts
- Wi-Fi Range of the GO is 100' or 30.5 meters. Work inside while GO is outside (Wi-Fi does penetrate walls).
- There is no pointing necessary. Just flip up the GO! antenna (which also turns on the device).
- Startup time from powering on the Iridium GO! is about one minute.
- Up to 5 smartphones/tablets may connect to the Iridium GO! All may have their own email account
- The GO supports iOS 6.1 or newer for iPhone or iPad and OS 2.3 or newer for Android devices