ICOM SAT100M Satellite PTT Radio
The Icom IC-SAT100M Fixed Mount Satellite PTT Radio is designed to offer real-time push-to-talk communications from anywhere on the planet, both in vehicles and buildings. Unlike handheld satellite PTT radios, users of the IC-SAT100M do not require a clear view of the sky for a stable push-to-talk connection. It features a sturdy housing, a large front-ported speaker, powerful 1500 mW audio output for clear communication in noisy environments, an RF unit antenna, and built-in Bluetooth capability to support hands-free operation (an optional accessory is required).
The free Iridium PTT Command Center web application enables easy management of talkgroups and devices. Additionally, the SAT100M can interconnect with an IP phone, WLAN, LTE, IDAS digital*, analog transceivers, and other communication systems with a VE-PG4 RoIP gateway. To learn more, please contact us.
When you choose International Satellite Services for your satellite PTT needs, you not only receive top-quality products but also a trusted partner with over 25 years of telecom expertise.
Features and Tech Specs of the SAT100M
- Supports Iridium PTT communication and short talkgroup messaging
- Engineered for in-vehicle, in-building applications
- Emergency button; transmits an emergency call to an assigned talkgroup
- Low visibility installation for in-vehicle application using optional AH-40 antenna
- 1500 mW audio provides loud and clear communication, even in noisy environments
- MIL-STD 810G
- IP67 (antenna with RF unit), IP55 (mic), IP54 (main unit); dust- and water-resistant
- Integrated GPS receiver shows received signal position information on the display
- Supplied multi-functional speaker-microphone
- Interoperability with other devices, including conventional radios using VE-PG4
- LAN cable (CAT5e) accepts up to 100 m (328 ft) cable connection (from the main unit to the antenna with RF unit) without any sensitivity loss, and also the thin cable allows easy wiring work
- Last Call Play function, playback up to 6 latest calls
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Antenna connector: SMA (for external antenna)
- Multiple language display (English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Main unit dimensions: (L x W x D): 4.9" x 1.1" x 6.2" (125 mm x 29 mm x 156.5 mm)
- Antenna unit dimensions: (L x W x D): 3" x 7.9" x 3" (76.8 mm x 200 mm x 76.8 mm)
- Microphone unit dimensions: (L x W x D): 2.3" x 5.3" x 1.2" (59.5mm x 134.6 mm x 30.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (500 g); Main unit: 2.1 oz (950 g); Microphone: 0.55 oz (250 g)
- MIL-STD 810G (also meets MIL-STD 810-C, -D, -E, -F)
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
Installation In-Building or In-Vehicle Examples
Installation In-Building or In-Vehicle
The IC-SAT100M PTT radio can be installed inside a building with the antenna unit (with RF unit) extended outside for a clear view of the sky.