iSatHub Portable Satellite Hotspot
Transform Your Smart Device into Satellite
Traveling to a remote area and don't know how you'll keep in touch with friends and family?
How about your business, chances are you won't have access to 3G or Wifi to get online where you're going.
We're fortunate today with modern technology, iPhones and Androids can do a thousand different things from reading your heart rate to checking stock portfolios.
What smart phones can't do is reliably connect you anytime, anywhere when you're off the grid.
All this has changed however.
Now You Can Stay Connected to the Most Important People in Your Life When Nothing Else Works.
Introducing the iSatHub Portable Satellite Hotspot.
Setting up the iSatHub
Connecting this device to the satellite is child's play. Point the iSatHub using both audible and visual indicators so you know which way to position the unit. Establish your connection via Wifi using your smart phone, tablet and/or laptop.
When you get adequate signal strength you'll connect to the network and within a short time you'll have a global high speed satellite hotspot with 100ft range for browsing the web, sending email or making skype calls from anywhere, to anywhere on earth.
This broadband satellite terminal has data speeds up to 384Kbps download and 240Kbps upload. There is wifi no cabling to hardwire to your laptop or smart devices, the iSatHub connection is completely wireless (802.11 b/g/n). This is as easy as connecting to any wifi hotspot.
There is what's called the control app to initiate a data session from a smart device or to register the connection via a web interface for laptop use. Once a data session has been begun, any device (with the WiFi password) may simply connect to the Hotspot for full connectivity.
Here's What You Get
- High Speed Satellite Internet and
Crystal Clear Voice Quality - 99% coverage in the most remote places on earth
- Connect multiple devices to the WiFi Hotspot - unlimited devices can connect
- Affordable Service Rates
- IOS and Android Compatible - App connects via Wi-Fi to a lightweight terminal smaller than an iPad
- So easy to connect a child can set up in minutes
- Make Phones Calls, Send/Receive
Emails, Text, Check Facebook and
Browse the web - in the Middle of Nowhere
- Easy pointing terminal antenna with visual & audible pointing indicators.
What's in the Box?
- iSatHub Terminal
- iSatHub Rechargeable Battery Component
- Power Supply AC Mains Charger
- International Plug Kit
- USB Cable (for firmware upgrades only)
Wideye iSatHub Applications
iSatHub service is accessed via two free apps*
iSatHub Terminal Specs
Internet Data Speeds
Up to 384 Kbps download & 240 Kbps upload (Standard TCP-IP)
7.0" x 6.7" x 1.2" (179mm x 170mm x
Two Levels of Security
MAC address filtering
Wi-Fi password control
Firewall Presets - Access from web GUI
Battery, Power & Consumption
- 2.5 hours full transmit power on standard battery
- 8 hours standby time
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- International AC Adapters Included
- Li-Ion rechargeable 3 Amp Hour battery
- 802.11 b/g/n up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- IP65 Compliant
- -4°F to +131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Terminal has temperature overheating warning
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic
- 1.95 lbs (885g)
- Transceiver = 1.37 lbs (622g)
- Battery Pack = .58 lbs (263g)